CIT was set up to specifically handle the demands of enterprise organisations who require critical support and rely heavily on their IT infrastructure.
Our clients are companies who;
- Can’t afford to have unscheduled downtime
- Often have customers globally so need to operate 24 x 7
- May have a complex infrastructure with virtual servers, SAN etc
- Require support on all their infrastructure of only certain parts of it
- Require an onsite and offsite disaster recovery solution in place
- Have systems in place that are critical and simply they can’t afford to loose data
- Have critical SQL servers running in the environment
- Find it useful to have virtual standby servers that can be turned on
Our highly trained team of engineers has a lot of experience in delivery IT projects and supporting a variety of critical environments. To put it simply, it is what we do day to day. We invest in software and hardware which monitors all our client’s environments and allows a proactive approach to IT management, reducing unscheduled downtime and being in control rather than having unknowns in a system.
Please call us on:
0800 10 777 82 or 02476 960 946 or contact us via our online form.